DDR/ITG achievements!

Hier kun je je screenshots posten van je resultaten tijdens de spellen. Laat je beste resultaten zien van je spellen !
Here you can upload your screenshots of your results while gaming. Show your best results of your game !
Fietsemaker

DDR/ITG achievements!

Postby Fietsemaker » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:36 am

Considering we have a PIU thread for scores, let's have one for DDR/ITG as well.

Show us some of your personal achievements in DDR/ITG! They could be anything like getting good scores, clearing difficult songs, doing whacky challenges or just improving your game and passing something you couldn't pass before. It could be a screenshot, a video, a photo, or whatever else you can think of ;)

Both arcade scores and home scores are welcome, but please keep to actual pad play as opposed to keyboard/index.

Added in 25 minutes :
And to get the thread rolling, here's some of the scores I got earlier today when playing on the ITG2 dedi.

10 minutes of pure awesome, Cold Leaf is an amazing track.

This was one of the first stream charts I got stars on, and I still enjoy playing it a few years later.

Don't know what's up with this song, but I'm pretty sure it's not a 14...

The reason I'm pretty happy with these is that they were played back to back, as evident by the star count in the top-left corner. As you might have guessed from the songs played, I like streamy files. Right now there is still a bit of a skill-gap between me playing on my home pad and me playing on the ITG cabinet, but I'll be attempting streamy files at higher BPM soon (stuff like Pendulum).
0 x

Power2All
Site Admin

Re: DDR/ITG achievements!

Postby Power2All » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:09 pm

Die sterren xD
0 x

Wastum

Postby Wastum » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:19 pm

Impressive scores Fietsemaker! This is way better than I was when I was at the prime of my game! I was close to quadding 11s and even 12s at some points, but I never managed to tristar 13s and wasn't even thinking about ever tripping a 14!

I assume you got these scores at your home right? Would you be interested in a little play session together? :)
0 x

Thumbsy

Postby Thumbsy » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:17 am

Good grief Bram, that's insane lol

Got this SDG last weekend during the final day of the Fireworks festival at Scheveningen. On our SuperNOVA in Funland. I rarely get SDG's, let alone sub-5 ones so this really got me buzzin. It wasn't enough to surpass Final's highscore on this though :)

I also managed to beat MAXX UNLIMITED for the first time, and it was a sight-read even! Didn't thought I'd make it but heck, I did and it felt so good! Okay technically it wasn't a sight-read since I saw a couple of videos of it years ago, but I didn't really remember anything of the chart and barely anything of the song so it was practically a sight-read xd

Ah and a few days before that, on the 19th where I went to Zandvoort again with Je Moeder, I managed to FC MAX LOVE on Double. And with a remarkably low great count too (for me at least hehe). I'm not too good at Double yet so was a pretty awesome result to me :D
0 x
Events I'm attending/planning involving dancing games, feel free to join! :) :
2018.12.22: European Pump Festival 2018
Find all rhythm game events in the Netherlands here!

Fietsemaker

Postby Fietsemaker » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:04 pm

Wastum wrote:I assume you got these scores at your home right? Would you be interested in a little play session together? :)

I'd love to actually. I've got this nice ITG2 dedi sitting here but there's not a whole lot of people coming over, probably because I live in the middle of nowhere... (i.e. not the Randstad)

So yeah, anyone willing to come over here is more than welcome to use the cabinet 8-)
0 x

Wastum

Postby Wastum » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:16 pm

Fietsemaker wrote:
Wastum wrote:I assume you got these scores at your home right? Would you be interested in a little play session together? :)

I'd love to actually. I've got this nice ITG2 dedi sitting here but there's not a whole lot of people coming over, probably because I live in the middle of nowhere... (i.e. not the Randstad)

So yeah, anyone willing to come over here is more than welcome to use the cabinet 8-)

Where do you live? I don't mind long distances. I love travelling, so it's no problem for me. Set a date soon? 8-)
0 x

Fietsemaker

Postby Fietsemaker » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:02 pm

Sure, I live in Mill, Noord-Brabant. If you happen to use Skype, you can look me up with Bram van de Wetering (featuring a red ITG arrow as profile picture) and we can work out the details from there.
0 x

Thumbsy

Postby Thumbsy » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:51 pm

From last month, (barely) passing my first (DDR X) Lv.18 :D it was a sight-read to top it off so this run is really special to me.
0 x

Fietsemaker

Postby Fietsemaker » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:50 pm

I suppose this was the 18 you were referring to in the Circus Zandvoort thread two weeks ago, spoilers ;)
0 x

Thumbsy

Postby Thumbsy » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:19 pm

Fietsemaker wrote:I suppose this was the 18 you were referring to in the Circus Zandvoort thread two weeks ago, spoilers ;)

Hehe indeed ;)

Also, forgot to include this in the previous post, the best Double run I've ever had of everything I've done so far (made on that same day).
0 x

Return to “Screenshot Resultaten | Results (DDR/ITG/PIU/etc)”