Really Long Stuff Leaderboard

Hier kun je je screenshots posten van je resultaten tijdens de spellen. Laat je beste resultaten zien van je spellen !
Here you can upload your screenshots of your results while gaming. Show your best results of your game !
Jerros

Re: Really Long Stuff Leaderboard

Postby Jerros » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:46 am

Fietsemaker wrote:Sharpnel Sound Megamix 13 is probably the second hardest 13 in RLS with its 16th bursts, Goretrance 7 being the hardest. So have fun with that chart :)

The most killing parts were the more lengthy 16th bursts, and about 2/3rd of the way when there's this 8th stream of the same arrow for a while. that part made me fail on previous attempts actually...

Which'd be the more easy 14-step charts to pass? :3

Fietsemaker wrote:And excellent job on filling the board attachment quota, back when I made this leaderboard I couldn't even imagine how much effort everyone would put into playing these songs and posting their scores.

Well, everybody keeps playing and uploading more and more, so can't fall behind. : D It's nice to see such a cool gimmicky competition. Feels like not-so-good players such as me still stand a chance (barely scoring 70% on these charts, haha) whereas I feel that with a "normal" leaderboard it'd be pretty predictable who will end up where.
(and I've just always loved playing for pass-fail wayyy more than playing for timing #biased)
0 x

Thumbsy

Postby Thumbsy » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:06 am

Jerros wrote:(and I've just always loved playing for pass-fail wayyy more than playing for timing #biased)

Yessss, same here. To me, the feeling of being able to pass charts that were previously out of my reach feels much better than scoring well (unless it's a 99~100% or something lolol).

Anyways, last Thursday I finally had the chance to make my first attempt at RLS too. It wasn't exactly a gentle first time. But I'm glad I dove straight into the darkness (huehue), because I made it:
Played it on the wooden-pad setup. I was so close to that 1k combo q.q

I also found that it had made quite the impact on my shoes lol, look at those dark skid marks. That's seriously tough rubber so wow
[+] SPOILER!
0 x
=====
Events I'm attending/planning involving dancing games, feel free to join! :) :
2017.09.24: O.N.D.E.R. 2
2017.10.21: DDR-Exp V7

Fietsemaker

Postby Fietsemaker » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:22 am

I'm posting this image on behalf of NekoMithos, who played SS13 here yesterday.

Congrats on entering the leaderboard Thumbsy, with quite the entry indeed.

Jerros wrote:Which'd be the more easy 14-step charts to pass? :3

Badjas and me were already looking at some of the 14s in the pack since all 13s have been passed now, but there is not really a clear next chart to pass since all of the 14s have a pretty steep increase in difficulty. Here's a short summary of the 14s in the pack:

90,000 Miles : probably pretty hard, has 16 16th streams of 16 measures each at 174 BPM (that's a lot of 16s!).

Anime Madness : most of the chart is doable (8th stream), but several short 210 BPM 16th streams of 2 or 3 measures will drain your lifebar if you mess them up.

Goretrance 7 : probably very hard, save this one for later.

Lucky Star : comparable to 90,000 Miles, but slightly easier because it has less measures of stream. Only attempt this if you are comfortable with long streams at 174 BPM.

Mute Megamix 3 : not a lot of streams, just draining overall with lots of 16th bursts. Has 4 measures of 184 BPM 16th stream right at the end, which might be dangerous if you're tired.

OceanLab : 15 minutes of uninterrupted 138 BPM 16th stream. HAVE FUN.

Speed Disco : similar to Anime Madness in structure, and about as difficult.

Gammer Mix : probably the easiest 14, but only if you can survive several 6/7/8 measure 178 BPM 16th streams.
0 x

Jerros

Postby Jerros » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:11 pm

And hereby I've finished the tutorial for all songs, an can play the actual RLS. :)
Excuses for the unflattering pics. :?

[+] SPOILER!
0 x

Fietsemaker

Postby Fietsemaker » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:04 pm

Posting this on behalf of Electromuis, who passed LT13.

0 x

Zev

Postby Zev » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:01 pm

Decided to give it a go:

After a few warm-up songs, decided to go for an easy starter: OceanLab Megamix at 9.
Now that I was warmed up, decided to continue with Sharpnel Megamix 3. Now I know why Fietsemaker decided to add the - to the chart level w.

Edit: 02-08:
NekoMythos tipped me that the 9 was doable, so I gave it a go.
Also, Iḿ getting used to the pad, so that's why my timing is significantly better.
0 x

Jerros

Postby Jerros » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:42 pm

The barrier has been broken... And if this really is the "easiest" 14 then I'm out. Felt THIS close to puking several times, and just as much like crying. Seriously did NOT have fun playing this. Friggin' 16-measure 16th stream at like 4 minutes in ate all my stamina, and then there're 28 more minutes of torture incoming. And the endless 16th mini-streams near the end were also troll as hell - as if just standing up right isn't difficult enough at that point, let alone the infinite 16ths, jumps and other sh*t. Only like 3 breaks in total as well, if those could even be called "breaks". If this is as "easy" as RLS 14th get then screw that. I wanted to just give up and quit numerous times throughout the chart. Hoped the life-bar would drain so I could just stop the madness. The gap with RLS 13s seems huuuuuge.
[/rage]

[+] SPOILER!
0 x

Thumbsy

Postby Thumbsy » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:21 pm

I can only imagine how insane that must've been Jerros, congratulations on that pass. It's exciting to see how much you're progressing, I seriously wonder whether I would be able to pull that off.

And nice ones Zev :)
0 x
=====
Events I'm attending/planning involving dancing games, feel free to join! :) :
2017.09.24: O.N.D.E.R. 2
2017.10.21: DDR-Exp V7

Fietsemaker

Postby Fietsemaker » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:55 am

Congrats on the pass Jerros! I will update the leaderboard when we return from our holiday, which will be in about two weeks.

Jerros wrote:And if this really is the "easiest" 14 then I'm out.

Mute Megamix is actually one of the mid level 14s I think, definitely not the easiest 14 in the pack. If you can pass this then I'm pretty sure you can pass Gammer Mix as well, since the BPM is about the same but the song length / number of streams is much lower.
0 x

Jerros

Postby Jerros » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:22 am

Fietsemaker wrote:Mute Megamix is actually one of the mid level 14s I think, definitely not the easiest 14 in the pack.

Ohhhh I see; I just mixed the mixes with each other - recalled you saying Mute was the easiest, but it says Gammer. >< Well in that case I might give Gammer a shot too. MM14 Was beyond my absolute max already, and not really want to do something like that again.

More importantly though; have a blast in Japan you!!
0 x

Return to “Screenshot Resultaten | Results (DDR/ITG/PIU/etc)”