1. Jerros :: 122110 steps (9M14, AM14, GT14, LT13, LD14, MM15, OM14, SS13, SD13, GM14, ID15, DK15, JC14)
2. Electromuis :: 87752 steps (9M11, AM12, GT09, LT13, LD11, MM12, OM12, SS11, SD13, GM12, ID13, DK14)
3. Badjas :: 77894 steps (9M11, AM12, GT13, LT13, LD11, MM12, OM12, SS13, SD13, GM12)
4. Benjaboyy :: 77461 steps (9M11, AM12, GT13, LT13, LD10, MM14, OM09, SS13, SD12, GM14)
5. Fietsemaker :: 76564 steps (AM14, LT17, OM14, GM14, ID15, DK16, JC17)
6. ASS :: 71448 steps (AM14, LT13, LD16, MM16, OM14, SS13, GM14, ID15)
7. Zev :: 48965 steps (9M10, AM10, GT09, LT11, MM10, OM09, SS09, SD08, GM10)
8. Kirituin :: 39823 steps (9M10, AM08, GT09, LD09, MM10, OM09, SS09, GM10)
9. Thumbsy :: 29673 steps (LT13, LD11, OM12, GM12)
10. ivoSF :: 14611 steps (AM10, OM09, GM10)
11. NekoMithos :: 13789 steps (LT11, SS13)
12. Mimi :: 7975 steps (LD10, OM09)
13. Ranfox :: 5611 steps (AM11)
14. Cirnea :: 2049 steps (OM05)
- In order to get on the leaderboards you will have to play one or more charts from Really Long Stuff, which you can download here (base songs) and here (expansion songs).
- Your leaderboard score is based on the total amount of steps for every chart that you've passed. The passing score is irrelevant.
- If you've played a song multiple times, only the highest passed difficulty counts towards the leaderboard score.
- I will update your step count on the leaderboard if you can prove you passed a chart, either by posting a video or a screenshot of the result screen.
- I don't really care if you pass the songs on a DDR/ITG cabinet, metal pad, soft pad, etc. as long as you use your feet (no keyboard scores please) and use fair judgment/lifebar/timing settings (standard ITG/stepmania settings are always ok).
9M : 90,000 Miles
AM : Anime Madness Vol. 1
GT : Goretrance 7
LT : Last Trip
LD : Kumikyoku Lucky Star Douga
MM : Mute Megamix 3
OM : OceanLab Megamix
SS : Sharpnel Sound Megamix 3
SD : Speed Disco Vol. 1-5
GM : The Gammer Mix
ID : Initial D ~Hyper Mega Mix~
DK : Denjin K Megamix
JC: J-core Megamix