crypt of the necrodancer

Heb je andere spellen wat niet onder DDR en ITG vallen, post ze dan in deze forum.
You got other games which do not fall under DDR and ITG subject, then post them in this board.
dawnmage

crypt of the necrodancer

Postby dawnmage » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:51 am

i tryed this game on a dance pad, a bit harder than the keyboard and it snaps away at your stamina. a bit boring as wel becous the rithem does not change that often, nice music tough.

for me it was to hard to do this in a longer level, i had to proces to mutch info, direction, beat, monsters.
Last edited by dawnmage on Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Tabeltop gamer, Retro video gamer.

Thumbsy

Re: crypt of the necrodancer

Postby Thumbsy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:40 am

dawnmage wrote:beet

I'm sorry I couldn't resist. Don't take it personally I do this to anyone who misspells beat as beet

A friend of mine has this game, showed it to us once. Fun concept ^^ but not my thing haha.
Is it that draining stamina-wise? From what my friend showed us, it seemed quite calm. But perhaps he was playing an easier level or something :P

In case anyone wants to check it out btw: http://necrodancer.com/ / http://store.steampowered.com/app/247080/
0 x
=====
Events I'm attending/planning involving dancing games, feel free to join! :) :
2017.11.11/12: European Pump Festival 2017

dawnmage

Postby dawnmage » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:31 am

Almost never write in english, give me some slack.
0 x

Thumbsy

Postby Thumbsy » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:35 pm

I already suspected so, but as fellow rhythm gamers I figured you would've come across the word 'beat' often enough by now :P
But that aside, I just love that particular misspelling, I do apologize if it genuinely bothered you, I did not mean it that way.

I was wondering, besides the dungeon layout and enemies etc., does the game also increase in difficulty by using faster music for example? And do tempo changes occur in the middle of (higher-difficulty) runs?
0 x
=====
Events I'm attending/planning involving dancing games, feel free to join! :) :
2017.11.11/12: European Pump Festival 2017

dawnmage

Postby dawnmage » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:37 pm

i dont know, i can check it out i gues. i run stepmania on pc. a friend of mine has cript of the necromanser on his steam, we just loged in into his account and tryed the game.
0 x

Return to “Andere Spellen (PC) | Other Games (PC)”