Hommerson Funland thread

In deze forum kun je over alles wat er omtrent Dance Dance Revolution en In The Groove te maken heeft, praten en discussieren.
In this forum you are allowed to talk and discuss anything regarding Dance Dance Revolution and In The Groove.
TheOnlyJoey

Re: Hommerson Funland thread

Postby TheOnlyJoey » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:39 pm

Lets hope it will keep functioning well, might drop by a bit more after next month ;)
Was fun meeting you btw, and yes the cabinets and coat hanger was awesome! (though the bar is still my favorite coathanger #barless)
0 x

Thumbsy

Postby Thumbsy » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:21 pm

Due to the summer crowdiness, I haven't had a chance to properly maintain the panels (some of them could use a little checkup with their current state). But by the time you drop by, it should all be good again ;)

Was nice to meet you too! Out of the blue like that :p I'm terrible with faces though so forgive me if I don't recognize you right off the bat if we happen to meet again xD
0 x
Events I'm attending/planning involving dancing games, feel free to join! :) :
2018.12.22: European Pump Festival 2018
Find all rhythm game events in the Netherlands here!

Thumbsy

Postby Thumbsy » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:53 am

Copied over from Facebook
Gonna keep it short and simple. The SuperNOVA at Funland is going away. I've been told recently. It's going to happen very soon. I'm a bit sad, it's -the- machine that made me discover dance games. But it's had its run and and I've played it to death, so I have no regrets at this point.

I'm sorry I couldn't bring this any earlier. This weekend will most likely be the last chance for people to play on it. Thanks for everyone who supported and played on our SuperNOVA over the past years. I've put a crapton of work into that machine and it was fully worth it. The next nearest decent SuperNOVA is at Nationaal Videogame Museum btw. Please support them
0 x

Power2All
Site Admin

Postby Power2All » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:40 pm

Where is the machine going to ?
0 x

Thumbsy

Postby Thumbsy » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:21 pm

Power2All wrote:Where is the machine going to ?

More than likely our main supplier (who is the main distributor of machines in the Benelux). I don't know if I am at liberty to disclose more details publicly. But I will try to follow the machine's whereabouts.
0 x

Return to “Dance Dance Revolution / In The Groove”