Loading...

DDRNL Music List

In deze forum kun je over alles wat er omtrent Dance Dance Revolution en In The Groove te maken heeft, praten en discussieren.
In this forum you are allowed to talk and discuss anything regarding Dance Dance Revolution and In The Groove.
User avatar
Power2All
Site Admin
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:55 am
Location: Netherlands
x 16
x 10
Contact:

DDRNL Music List

Postby Power2All » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:20 pm

0 x

omega-xis
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:13 pm

Re: DDRNL Music List

Postby omega-xis » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:16 pm

I still miss the songs from D.O.W.N.S. 5 and the following in particular:
rob swire has a nervous breakdouwn
Link
Gott
king kinga (both versions)
flappy box
0 x

User avatar
Power2All
Site Admin
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:55 am
Location: Netherlands
x 16
x 10
Contact:

Re: DDRNL Music List

Postby Power2All » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:11 pm

Maybe Fietsemaker knows where they are.
0 x

User avatar
Thumbsy
Posts: 364
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:48 pm
x 20
x 16
Contact:

Re: DDRNL Music List

Postby Thumbsy » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:41 am

WinDEU posted a link to Rob Swire Has A Nervous Breakdown in the description of its preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XebVLN_uhgg
(be sure to let me know if you're taking this to the next con because that'd be insane and all flavours of awesome)

If you want all of D.O.W.N.S. 5, full pack seems to be available here (big banner at the top of 1st post): http://aaronin.jp/boards/viewtopic.php?t=11010
(Haven't actually downloaded it myself yet so can't confirm anything about its contents)

Edit:
Considering your last post P2A, is your music list open to suggestions? Also bloody heck I never knew there were almost 5k files to play on your setup. I've hopped onto your setup many times now but didn't think it were that many :shock:
0 x
Image
=====
Events I'm attending/planning involving dancing games, feel free to join! :) :
2018.10.14: International Pump Fest 2018
2018.12.01: DDR-Exp v8
Find all rhythm game events in the Netherlands here!

User avatar
Power2All
Site Admin
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:55 am
Location: Netherlands
x 16
x 10
Contact:

Re: DDRNL Music List

Postby Power2All » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:42 am

Yah, I always try to make the DDR awesome, by adding new songs and such.
Fietsemaker is contributing his song modifications as well, and they are epic at most :)
I'll look up both packs, see if they are good :)
0 x

Fietsemaker
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:54 pm
x 21

Re: DDRNL Music List

Postby Fietsemaker » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:52 pm

Unfortunately not all mod songs can be converted to 4P easily (e.g. minigames, graphics tuned to 2P, effects that rely on overlapping playfields), but I'll see what I can do :)
0 x

User avatar
Thumbsy
Posts: 364
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:48 pm
x 20
x 16
Contact:

Re: DDRNL Music List

Postby Thumbsy » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:07 pm

Fietsemaker wrote:Unfortunately not all mod songs can be converted to 4P easily (e.g. minigames, graphics tuned to 2P, effects that rely on overlapping playfields), but I'll see what I can do :)

Oh yeah, I don't really expect you to convert all the advanced files to support 4P haha, that'd be humongous work. I'd be satisfied enough with the files that aren't expecting a 2-player setup only :) (the Rob Swire file should work fine with the 4P setup out-of-the-box right?)

Power2All wrote:Yah, I always try to make the DDR awesome, by adding new songs and such.
Fietsemaker is contributing his song modifications as well, and they are epic at most :)
I'll look up both packs, see if they are good :)

The reason I asked was because of noticing you had some MAWARUs in your current setup. TaroNuke recently released a complete pack of all the MAWARUs he made, all revised and expanded. But now that I realize there might be quite some obstacles in making (all of them) work in the 4P setup, I guess I'm revoking that request unless Fietsemaker is personally interested in these as well haha.

Instead, I'd like to request these! Gpop made some top-notch Vocaloid packs and I don't think you have them yet(?). They're fully charted so I figured they'd be perfect for the conventions n things:
Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn2-m9NURSY
Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQAY8J1Rink
Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMAsIIhW1Dg
0 x
Image
=====
Events I'm attending/planning involving dancing games, feel free to join! :) :
2018.10.14: International Pump Fest 2018
2018.12.01: DDR-Exp v8
Find all rhythm game events in the Netherlands here!

User avatar
Power2All
Site Admin
Posts: 155
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:55 am
Location: Netherlands
x 16
x 10
Contact:

Re: DDRNL Music List

Postby Power2All » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:28 am

Database file is now 16MB in size.
Don't look weird when it takes a little bit to load.
It has been updated.
0 x

Fietsemaker
Posts: 246
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:54 pm
x 21

Re: DDRNL Music List

Postby Fietsemaker » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:39 am

Thumbsy wrote:The reason I asked was because of noticing you had some MAWARUs in your current setup. TaroNuke recently released a complete pack of all the MAWARUs he made, all revised and expanded. But now that I realize there might be quite some obstacles in making (all of them) work in the 4P setup, I guess I'm revoking that request unless Fietsemaker is personally interested in these as well haha.


I am aware of the Mawaru collection, so you can look forward to seeing more Mawaru files at upcomming conventions.
0 x

User avatar
Thumbsy
Posts: 364
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:48 pm
x 20
x 16
Contact:

Re: DDRNL Music List

Postby Thumbsy » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:36 pm

Power2All wrote:Database file is now 16MB in size.
Don't look weird when it takes a little bit to load.
It has been updated.

Loads in roughly 20 seconds, not bad considering how much info there is now and it works like a charm :) cheers!

Fietsemaker wrote:I am aware of the Mawaru collection, so you can look forward to seeing more Mawaru files at upcomming conventions.

Image
0 x
Image
=====
Events I'm attending/planning involving dancing games, feel free to join! :) :
2018.10.14: International Pump Fest 2018
2018.12.01: DDR-Exp v8
Find all rhythm game events in the Netherlands here!


Return to “Dance Dance Revolution / In The Groove”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest