High-speed Happiness Collab & Request thread

Hier kun je zelfgemaakte stepfiles posten en praten over stepfile editing (audio files graag extern hosten vanwege copyright redenen).
Here you can post stepfiles you created and talk about stepfiles editing (please host audio files externally for copyright reasons).
Thumbsy

High-speed Happiness Collab & Request thread

Postby Thumbsy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:15 pm

Been contemplating some way to go about dealing with requests and collabs for the High-speed Happiness minipacks that I'm working on continuously, and I decided to settle with a thread here.

Basically, what I intend to achieve with the HsH series, is a collection of files dedicated to 160+ BPM music with a mostly uplifting feel to it (think UK/Happy Hardcore, Breakbeat Hardcore, uplifting Drum n Bass, Drumstep, but not completely excluding completely different genres. Heck even a super happy rock song might slip in.)

So with that, I'd like to explicitly let you all know that I'm always open for collabs or complete standalone simfile submissions for the HsH series, and I'm also open for any requests you may have. I can not guarantee that I will fulfill requests, but it's always nice if I happen to get a song request that I dig myself too. And sometimes I just like challenging myself to chart something that I wouldn't normally do :)

So if you want to collab/submit/request anything for HsH, just let me know!
All files are supposed to have at least Beginner to Hard charts, so while I'm completely fine if you submit a file with less charts, I will fill any missing difficulties where needed. All charts are supposed to be playable for pad, keyboard charts are allowed but will be included as an Edit chart and labeled accordingly.

I'll be keeping track of the requests for myself over here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
(some info in there also possibly interesting for the requesters)
Last edited by Thumbsy on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
=====
Events I'm attending/planning involving dancing games, feel free to join! :) :
2017.12.xx: ????

Benjaboyy

Re: High-speed Happiness Collab & Request thread

Postby Benjaboyy » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:29 pm

I wil look if i can find a song that fits in your'e pack style and step it :D
0 x

MimiFishStick

Re: High-speed Happiness Collab & Request thread

Postby MimiFishStick » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:21 am

Some suggestions coming from me uwu

IYF & Nobody - [Head Up High CD1 #01] Head Up High

Ajay & Rinsky - Nothing

M-Project & Daniel Seven - [Polymerization CD1 #01] Rock Da House (M-Project & Daniel Seven Rework)

M-Project & Daniel Seven - [Polymerization CD1 #03] Sittin On Clouds
(Or the Olly P remix)

M-Project & Daniel Seven - [Polymerization CD1 #04] Venus Wave

Fracus & Darwin - [Polymerization CD1 #07] Rainbow Lights (Fracus & Darwin Remix)

Paul Manx feat. Karly Ratcliffe - Summer Daze (Chris Unknown Remix)
0 x
Fish Sticks $1.00
[+] SPOILER!

Return to “StepFiles”