DDR workshop/pannel on cons

Heb jij een goed idee of iets wat aan de website of iets met DDRNL, DDR of iets over het algemeen interessant is ? Post ze dan hier !
So you have a nice idea about the website, or something that has to do with DDRNL, DDR or about a globally interesting thing ? Post it here !
dawnmage
DDR workshop/pannel on cons

Postby dawnmage » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:00 am

hi all,

i have been playing with the idea to give a pannel/workshop about DDR on conventions.

the main things i want to tackle are:
1. how do you DDR / how to get good/ what are the steps, ETC
2. how can i get my own setup.
3. excamples by experanced players of how to handle sertain things in songs.

main reason is to get more people to join and enjoy the DDR
i would like your help with this pannel, do you think this would be interesting for people?
of corse i intend to setup 1 DDR setup to show off the things that need to show off.

what do you all think?
Tabeltop gamer, Retro video gamer.

Power2All
Site Admin

Re: DDR workshop/pannel on cons

Postby Power2All » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:16 pm

I could join when im at that specific con though.

dawnmage

Postby dawnmage » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:11 pm

all of you are of corse welkom. i need some experts.

my plan is long term. at least nothing this year.
ill try to write my workshop down and all the points i want to adres.(like a report/booklet).

i will get some inperation from this site, and during the workshop i am willing to reprecent DDRNL. i will at least tell the visitors about it.

dawnmage

Postby dawnmage » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:45 pm

life is getting in the way. so this is set asside as real long term.

Benjaboyy

Postby Benjaboyy » Sun May 28, 2017 11:05 am

Cool idea, I have done a few video workshops in the past. It's fun to do and it makes people interested. :-)

dawnmage

Postby dawnmage » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:41 pm

i have asked around a few times when i played DDR. and a lot of people are interested. not only in how to make song, but also the basics of how to actualy dance well, paterns, streams, and such.

vvreckless

Postby vvreckless » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:20 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

Return to “De Ideeën Forum | The Ideas Board”