ivoSF wrote:if the tournament is cancelled how about the day itself?
will there still be a get together? i have to travel quite a bit and even planned tom combine it with a familiy visit, so knowing what will hapen is important to me.
There will definitely be a get-together as far as I'm concerned, regardless of the event being cancelled or not!
In fact, I'm planning on holding a small mock tournament for those who do show up this Saturday if the official event will be postponed, I have already received permission to do so
So even if the official event is not happening this weekend, we can still make it a great day as a community get-together. I'll have more details to announce tomorrow!