Loading...

[2015.12.19] FAST2015: Funland Arrow Stomp Tournament 2015

DDRNL staat vaak op bepaalde locaties. Deze worden op dit forum gepost, en kunnen besproken worden.
DDRNL is ocassionally at certain locations. These will be posted in this board, and can be discussed further.
User avatar
Thumbsy
Posts: 380
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:48 pm
x 20
x 16
Contact:

Re: FAST2015: Funland Arrow Stomp Tournament 2015

Postby Thumbsy » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:05 am

I have added a little bit of useful info on the SuperNOVA, some known, some lesser known.
See 'SuperNOVA tips & trucs' in the document collection.
0 x
Events I'm attending/planning involving dancing games, feel free to join! :) :
2019.04.20: World Pump Tournament 2019
Find all rhythm game events in the Netherlands here!

User avatar
Monokles
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:59 pm
x 2

Re: FAST2015: Funland Arrow Stomp Tournament 2015

Postby Monokles » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:41 pm

Ouch :( I'd love to come, it's been ages since I stomped arrows.. The 19th isn't going to work for me though.. hope there'll be a second edition :P
0 x

User avatar
Thumbsy
Posts: 380
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:48 pm
x 20
x 16
Contact:

Re: FAST2015: Funland Arrow Stomp Tournament 2015

Postby Thumbsy » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:31 pm

Monokles wrote:Ouch :( I'd love to come, it's been ages since I stomped arrows.. The 19th isn't going to work for me though.. hope there'll be a second edition :P

Aw bummer :c
I do hope to have more events or meetups at Funland in the future, especially if this one turns out nicely :)

Also, I've added the Facebook event page to the first post, if you can join in and invite as many people as you can and spread the news as far as you can, that would be mightily appreciated :mrgreen:
0 x
Events I'm attending/planning involving dancing games, feel free to join! :) :
2019.04.20: World Pump Tournament 2019
Find all rhythm game events in the Netherlands here!

TheOnlyJoey
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:46 pm
x 2

Re: FAST2015: Funland Arrow Stomp Tournament 2015

Postby TheOnlyJoey » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:04 pm

Hmm volgends mij ga ik er niet bij kunnen zijn maar ik ga wel mijn best doen om te komen.
Word ook maar weer eens oefenen zo te merken XD
0 x

User avatar
Thumbsy
Posts: 380
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:48 pm
x 20
x 16
Contact:

Re: FAST2015: Funland Arrow Stomp Tournament 2015

Postby Thumbsy » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:40 pm

TheOnlyJoey wrote:Hmm volgends mij ga ik er niet bij kunnen zijn maar ik ga wel mijn best doen om te komen.
Word ook maar weer eens oefenen zo te merken XD

Hopelijk tot de 19e, en anders een volgende keer bij wat voor evenement dan ook :P
0 x
Events I'm attending/planning involving dancing games, feel free to join! :) :
2019.04.20: World Pump Tournament 2019
Find all rhythm game events in the Netherlands here!

Bemani BeNeLux
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:06 pm
x 2
x 2

Re: FAST2015: Funland Arrow Stomp Tournament 2015

Postby Bemani BeNeLux » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:17 am

Gonna try to be there if I can! It's a bit of a trek from Germany but should be worth it to meet y'all :D
0 x

User avatar
Thumbsy
Posts: 380
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:48 pm
x 20
x 16
Contact:

Re: FAST2015: Funland Arrow Stomp Tournament 2015

Postby Thumbsy » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:55 pm

Bemani BeNeLux wrote:Gonna try to be there if I can! It's a bit of a trek from Germany but should be worth it to meet y'all :D

Would be nice if you could :D hope to see you!

I can't believe it's only one week left D:

Preparations are just about done, all that's left is to cross our fingers and hope the machine doesn't give us any BS during the tournament :lol:
I'll try to arrive between 10:00 and 11:00 to do any last-minute maintenance if needed before the event starts at 12 :)

One more thing I didn't mention before (I think?)
I'll put the DDR on event mode during the free play periods as well, so you can comfortably capture your results if you want to (you only get 15 seconds otherwise). I have good faith that the players won't occupy the machine an unreasonably lot longer than needed.
0 x
Events I'm attending/planning involving dancing games, feel free to join! :) :
2019.04.20: World Pump Tournament 2019
Find all rhythm game events in the Netherlands here!

User avatar
Marissa
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:46 pm
Location: Aalsmeer
x 1

Re: FAST2015: Funland Arrow Stomp Tournament 2015

Postby Marissa » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:53 am

I remember fail being turned off for the 2007 tournament at Funland, is that the case for this tournament too?
0 x

User avatar
Thumbsy
Posts: 380
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:48 pm
x 20
x 16
Contact:

Re: FAST2015: Funland Arrow Stomp Tournament 2015

Postby Thumbsy » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:09 pm

Marissa wrote:I remember fail being turned off for the 2007 tournament at Funland, is that the case for this tournament too?

Oh my, completely forgot to put that into the public document. I already had it noted in my private concept document xD
Updated now. So to answer your question: partially.
During the tournament fail-during-song will be off :) you can still fail the stage, but you get to finish the song. Though that's probably what you meant ;)

I'd also like to note that during the free play, the stages-per-game will be set to 2. The place will be loaded and I'd like to give everyone a chance to play without having to wait endless amounts of time.

And good grief, 2007, that's waaay back :shock: were there any Funland DDR tournaments after that?
0 x
Events I'm attending/planning involving dancing games, feel free to join! :) :
2019.04.20: World Pump Tournament 2019
Find all rhythm game events in the Netherlands here!

User avatar
Marissa
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:46 pm
Location: Aalsmeer
x 1

Re: FAST2015: Funland Arrow Stomp Tournament 2015

Postby Marissa » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:59 am

Thumbsy wrote:Oh my, completely forgot to put that into the public document. I already had it noted in my private concept document xD
Updated now. So to answer your question: partially.
During the tournament fail-during-song will be off :) you can still fail the stage, but you get to finish the song. Though that's probably what you meant ;)

I'd also like to note that during the free play, the stages-per-game will be set to 2. The place will be loaded and I'd like to give everyone a chance to play without having to wait endless amounts of time.

And good grief, 2007, that's waaay back :shock: were there any Funland DDR tournaments after that?
I hoped it was possible to turn fail off for scoring as well, as failing causes you to only get 5 or 10 points per arrow. I can't remember if that was the case for the 2007 tournament tho, or if that is even possible on the Supernova.

I don't remember any tournaments in Funland after that one, there were a few ITG tournaments and of course the tourneys at animecons tho.
0 x


Return to “Activiteiten | Activity”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests