[2017.07.15] FAST2017 -PIU edition-

DDRNL staat vaak op bepaalde locaties. Deze worden op dit forum gepost, en kunnen besproken worden.
DDRNL is ocassionally at certain locations. These will be posted in this board, and can be discussed further.
Thumbsy

Re: [2017.06.03] FAST2017 -PIU edition-

Postby Thumbsy » Wed May 31, 2017 8:55 pm

ivoSF wrote:if the tournament is cancelled how about the day itself?
will there still be a get together? i have to travel quite a bit and even planned tom combine it with a familiy visit, so knowing what will hapen is important to me.

There will definitely be a get-together as far as I'm concerned, regardless of the event being cancelled or not!
In fact, I'm planning on holding a small mock tournament for those who do show up this Saturday if the official event will be postponed, I have already received permission to do so :)

So even if the official event is not happening this weekend, we can still make it a great day as a community get-together. I'll have more details to announce tomorrow!
0 x
=====
Events I'm attending/planning involving dancing games, feel free to join! :) :
2017.08.xx: ????

Thumbsy

Re: [2017.06.03] FAST2017 -PIU edition-

Postby Thumbsy » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:42 pm

This is a bit late but I'll post it here anyways for info-completeness' sake

Dear participants, as stated previously, today we would be deciding whether the event would need to be postponed until a later date. Unfortunately, this is the case currently. In order to make the tournament the exciting and big experience we intend it to be for you, we feel it is necessary to push the event forward to the summer vacation, where everyone should be free of school work and exams and other priorities in life ;)

HOWEVER! We understand some of you have been looking forward to this Saturday and have made arrangements to reserve the day so you could come down to Funland. Therefore, we will be hosting a mock tournament and offer a limited amount of free play to make up for this sudden and last-minute-y change of plans. Consider it a luxurious community meetup! We thank you for your understanding and hope to see you this Saturday!
0 x
=====

MagixMan

Re: [2017.07.xx] FAST2017 -PIU edition-

Postby MagixMan » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:31 pm

Even though it was more of a meeting other then a tournament last Saturday. I think we all had a smashing day, at least I did:

I really missed them ITG2 mods ;)
1 x

Thumbsy

Re: [2017.07.15] FAST2017 -PIU edition-

Postby Thumbsy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:05 pm

I'm glad the day turned out enjoyable enough :) thanks for turning up despite the change of plans!

I am relieved to say I can finally announce the new definitive date for FAST2017PIU. July 15th! Everything else will remain the same. Those who are already signed up for the tournament are assumed to still participate (but I'll try to personally get in touch to confirm).
0 x
=====

Thumbsy

Postby Thumbsy » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:16 pm

Bit of a teaser for the prize pool we have this edition. I have to admit I'm pretty proud of this one, turned out pretty cool!

https://www.facebook.com/funlandNL/vide ... 352344480/
0 x
=====

Thumbsy

Postby Thumbsy » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:36 am

One of my colleagues shot and edited this neat little aftermovie for us :D

Also

Dear visitors/participants, we once again would like to thank every single one of you for attending and supporting our event last Saturday!

The detailed results of the tournament can be found in this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

If you have any photos or videos from the event, we would love to see them :) we hope you had an enjoyable day and look forward to seeing you at the next event. If you have any remarks or feedback for us regarding the tournament or the event in general, we would like to invite you to share your thoughts with us here!
0 x
=====

Return to “Activiteiten | Activity”